Alan Sung

"Santa" wrote in message
om...
Well, the new home costs around $700K to $850K in the area where I saw
home, that is why my realtor suggested to but old home around $400K
and dismantle it and rebuid the new one. The builder fee is around
$100K and town planning charges around $30K. I don't know what else
could cost.

Give us some more details. Where is this located? What kind of house do you
intend to build? How big a house? Does it have access to public sewer or is
it a private septic? Public water or private well? Would you be using the
existing foundation?

Additional costs:
- demolition and debris removal
- potential upgrade to utilities to come up to code
- re-landscaping the yard after construction
- all the costs associated with buying a brand new house:
lighting fixtures, flooring, towel racks, toilet paper holders,
appliances, plumbing fixtures, window shades/treatments, etc.

-al sung
Rapid Realm Technology, Inc.
Hopkinton, MA