IMM

"Christian McArdle" wrote in message
. net...
Did you use any particularly special controller? I presume one could use

basic timeswitch/room thermostat combo (or zoned set thereof) doing the

CH
rad pump (and zone valves), with a thermostat on the thermal store doing
the boiler control? And couple the primary circuit pump to the boiler
control**

No, my system is bog standard S-Plan-Plus off the boiler. Standard 2

channel
programmer, with both CH and HW to always on. 4 zones, 3 heating (to be
expanded to 5) and 1 for the heat bank. All heating zones have

programmable
thermostats.

Had I run the radiators through the heatbank, I would have used a slightly
unusual control system, due to the radiator positioning requirements I

have.
Basically, I would have a second plate exchanger pumped loop.

DPS do other heat banks that are either direct or indirect eliminating the
need for extra plate heat exchangers, etc.