Tim

On Tue, 02 Nov 2004 15:10:08 +0000, Christian McArdle wrote:

I have a DPS Pandora heat bank (you refer to these as the "heatweb"). It
is an indirect type, as there are likely to be radiators as the highest
point in the system, so I wanted sealed pressurised operation. The rads
are off the boiler primary, not from the heat bank.

Hi again

Follow on question:

Did you use any particularly special controller? I presume one could use a
basic timeswitch/room thermostat combo (or zoned set thereof) doing the CH
rad pump (and zone valves), with a thermostat on the thermal store doing
the boiler control? And couple the primary circuit pump to the boiler
control**

** The Gledhill does make special mention of running the pump on for some
minutes after the boiler cuts out to be nice to the boiler.

Ta,

Timbo

--
Tim Southerwood