don

Default Converting from gravity hw to fully pumped

I currently have a Potterton 16/22 boiler driving the central heating
via a pumped circuit, and the hot water cylinder via convection.

I'm looking to move the hot water cylinder from its current location
directly above the boiler (in the bathroom) into the loft. This will
involve a much longer pipe run with a number of kinks, so I'm guessing
I need to convert the system to be fully pumped?

I have basic plumping skills that have amounted to moving the odd
radiator and fitted a new bathroom. The theory of what needs to happen
sounds fairly straight forward, but is this a job I should be tackling
myself, or should I leave it to the experts?

Does anybody have any references/links to information on the details of
what is involved?

Thanks,

don