Alan

"Set Square" wrote in message
Alan wrote:

Hello group,

Can anyone point me to a wiring diagram on-line for the Honeywell
ST699 CH programmer?
A colleague has one which is not switching the heating at the moment
(but hot water is OK) and I want to see if I can wire the heating
circuit onto the HW relay to get him going until the replacement
arrives.

Thanks in advance,

Alan.

You can download a user guide from
http://content.honeywell.com/uk/home.../st699user.pdf
but I can't see an installation guide on the Honeywell site. I suggest you
contact them and ask for one.
--
Cheers,
Set Square

Thanks. One of the other posts has a link with a wiring guide in it - ideal.