choco

Default wiring sockets from ceiling rose advice needed

I need some electrical advice. I'm doing a small project with a suspended
ceiling in a hallway. This is just a stretched canvas which acts like a
giant light shade. The proper ceiling above is solid concrete with a ceiling
rose and any further wiring has to sit on top of it. The lighting for this
project requires two sets of 3 x 20w low voltage halogen spots which mount
on the top ceiling. I have these from Ikea and they each come with a small
transformer to be mounted on the ceiling and 3 pin plugs. I want the most
flexibility to change the lights or turn off one of the sets. So... I
thought I'd leave the plugs on and fit a double socket on the ceiling,
replacing the ceiling rose with a 4-way junction box. Is this an unsafe
idea? Should I fit an extra fuse between the junction box and socket? Thanks
for your input.