Dave Anderson

Default Would appreciate help ID'ing a Diode

I have a couple of circuit boards that I want to repair. They are two
versions of the same thing, although one is slightly newer by maybe a year.
There are some diodes that are toast although there is enough left to read
the markings.

The markings on board #1 diodes a (as you roll the diode around)

M (motorola logo)
48
S33
324

The markings on board #2 diodes a

M (motorola logo)
48
S33
936

Don't know if these are zeners or what. Sorry I'm not a whiz at this, but I
have almost learned which end of the soldering iron is hot. The boards are
circa late 1970's...

Any help would be mucho appreciated, email if you like, after correcting the
obvious anti-spam.

-Dave