Dan Valleskey

try just using permatex.

Or cut thin cardboard to fit, soak it with permatex.

Or just use cardboard with some RTV silicone on it.

Hell, I did that all the time on cars, until I got old enough to know
there was another way.

http://www.permatex.com/

Unless it is the diaphram itself that is shot. Than you need rubber,
I guess.

-Dan V.

On Tue, 02 Nov 2004 17:12:34 -0500, RKG
wrote:

My father had his compressor die halfway through a job so he went out
and bought another. He figured I may be able to find the parts where he
couldn't so he gave the old one to me. It's and older W. R. Brown with
a 10 gal. tank. The gasket around the diaphragm is shot. It appears
the company is gone as well. Anyone have any idea where the gasket
material can be got. It looks like a standard rubber gasket with
threads in the middle to add strength. I'm in southern Ontario and any
help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Rick