Doug Winterburn

On Tue, 02 Nov 2004 22:32:16 +0000, John Thomas wrote:

Doug Winterburn wrote in
news
I've seen nothing but left wing propoganda to indicate it happened. Is
there any cites other than moveon.org?

Criminy Doug, DAGS; you'll find every thing from Rolling Stone to MSNBC;
among the links, yeah, a lot of "left wing propaganda", but numerous
newspaper articles as well. Surely you don't believe *every* newspapaper
and website are a tool of the left, do you?

Near as I can tell, there was one case of the loyalty oath at a Cheny
appearance in New Mexico. Seems the organizers caught wind of a group
that planned to disrupt the event and made a bad decision. I can find no
other references except the Democrat voting loyalty oath in John Edwards
home state.