Doug Winterburn

On Tue, 02 Nov 2004 22:32:16 +0000, John Thomas wrote:

Doug Winterburn wrote in
news
I've seen nothing but left wing propoganda to indicate it happened. Is
there any cites other than moveon.org?

Criminy Doug, DAGS; you'll find every thing from Rolling Stone to MSNBC;
among the links, yeah, a lot of "left wing propaganda", but numerous
newspaper articles as well. Surely you don't believe *every* newspapaper
and website are a tool of the left, do you?

Well, IDAGS on bush loyalty oath and amonst all the blogs I found this:

http://www.thestate.com/mld/thestate/news/politics/7853392.htm

Apparently, Democrats in South Carolina don't even want you to vote
without signing a loyalty oath!