Doug Winterburn

On Tue, 02 Nov 2004 13:52:07 -0800, Fly-by-Night CC wrote:

In article ,
Doug Winterburn wrote:

I assume you're dropping the "loyalty oath" BS?

Why's that? You still think it didn't happen?

I've seen nothing but left wing propoganda to indicate it happened. Is
there any cites other than moveon.org?

What's with 380.000 tons? The original charge was 380 tons. Since you
or I weren't there, we have no idea what sort of disturbance these
folks may have caused. I also wasn't aware the Oregon State Police
took orders from rally organizers.

Again, you think the State Police didn't do what the account says they
did?

The question is why they did what they did and at whose direction. Do you
know the circumstances and who gave the orders and why?