Allen Epps

In article , Charles Spitzer
wrote:

and i suppose it's just a coincidence that your name is the owner of the
domain?

Domain ID79565420-LROR
Domain Name:LOGHOUSES.ORG
Created On:10-Nov-2001 14:48:56 UTC
Last Updated On:12-Sep-2004 19:20:08 UTC
Expiration Date:10-Nov-2006 14:48:56 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:Register.com Inc. (R71-LROR)
Status:OK
Registrant ID:C20294163-RCOM
Registrant Name:Andrus Soidik
Registrant Organization:Andrus Soidik
"LogMan" wrote in message
m...
When surfing the web recently I discovered a huge log house industry
database that eased up getting the data that I needed.
I found there a large amount of information about different companies
in the same format, so it's easy to follow that.
Thanks to a thorough search engine all the information such as sample
prices, projects, galleries, know-how etc. was displayed from the
database in matter of seconds.

If you need such kind of information here is the address:
www.loghouses.org

And thusly my name is Inigo Montoya and you spammed my father... Now
prepare to die