GregP

On Tue, 02 Nov 2004 04:29:21 GMT, "Edwin Pawlowski"
wrote:

Not my job to turn him in; he has a conscience. So you think it is OK to
use a University account to post personal political, religious, or other
views when it is paid for by taxpayers? Do you see the state highway
department trucks with political posters on them? Or police cars? Or the
sanitation department? Is it OK to use state workers to do lawn care for
private citizens or department heads. Just where do you draw the line at
using public funds for personal agendas?

There are numerous students posting political views, fascist,
conservative, middle-of-the-road, and left throughout Usenet
and the Internet. I believe that that is a very appropriate use
of educational resources, even tho I don't agree with what a
lot of them have to say.