Charles Spitzer

"Leuf" wrote in message
I was making things more complicated than they needed to be. It took
less than an hour to come up with a rough sketch based on the first
one I did, scaled down with a different top and using the materials I
have on hand. I sent it along with a photo of the woods this
afternoon and have already gotten an enthusiastic go ahead from her.

http://mysite.verizon.net/vze3kkvm/proposal.html

I was thinking about putting together a little photo album of pictures
taken along the way with my contact info at the end to send along with
it. I can send a few to the client to keep her updated, and then
perhaps the album will bring another job.

-Leuf

get her to sign a printout of your pattern and mail it to you with her
deposit check. also let her know that any design changes after you start
production will cost her something. this is what i have to do when designing
and producing stained glass projects. otherwise the customer keeps coming up
with changes in pattern or color, and you're trying to hit a moving target.