Larry Jaques

On Tue, 02 Nov 2004 09:26:59 GMT, "Robert W. Schaff"
calmly ranted:

My next door neighbor put down oil paint on his porch floor. It was below 50
degrees and still is. The paint won't dry.
Any ideas? I thought, maybe a salamander(Large construction heater)

Right, tarp it in and use heaters, but not propane. They
put out way too much condensate moisture. An electric heater
with a blower to circulate the air should work great.

--
"Given the low level of competence among politicians,
every American should become a Libertarian."
-- Charley Reese, Alameda Times-Star (California), June 17, 2003