Capitol

Default Will the chancellor cane house owners in the budget?

Julian Fowler wrote in message Presumably, then, you regard:

- the poll tax
- the Miners' strike
- the police being used as the paramilitary wing of a political party
- taking the country to war over a few sheep
- the wilful destruction of manufacturing industry
- the wilful destruction of the communities supported by manufacturing
industry
- selling off national assets at bargain basement prices

as *positive* aspects of the Thatcher years???

Yes!

Look at todays standard of living, this is due to Thatcher. It has been
fouled up by Major/Clarke and now by Bliar/Brown. We are living in the
Scottish communist state and it is getting worse. I knew Major was
incompetent, but he was an amateur compared to this lot!
Regards
Capitol