Fletis Humplebacker

"GregP"
"Fletis Humplebacker" ! wrote:

I've done my time but would again if necessary.

They could use you right now, Mr Patriot, and you don't
even have to be in the military to help out. But you won't,
will you, it's a lot safer to watch others die.

Your words are the words of a coward sir. You don't fool
anyone here.

Unlike yourself I'd die for my principles,

Well, then, go ahead and do it: I'm not stopping you !
But you won't, will you, it's a lot safer to watch others
die.

I noticed that you said nothing about your military experience.
All you ever had was slander and propaganda. Good men have
died for your freedom to do so.