GregP

On Mon, 01 Nov 2004 01:56:38 GMT, "mark" wrote:

[and all of you war lovers are war lovers here, hiding out safely
in your homes, while the action is over there, where lots of
people are dying for your bellicose beliefs. As long as you're
hiding out here, instead of helping out over there, you have
zero credibility.]

Yeah, but you can use that argument for just about everything. You're not
over there either, so everything you say is based on second-hand
information, therefore by your argument, you have zero credibility as well.

I'm not talking about "information," I'm talking about you backing
up your happy war talk with action. It's a lot easier to watch
others die while you sit here playing the Great American Couch
Patriot.