GregP

On Mon, 01 Nov 2004 20:29:12 GMT, "Edwin Pawlowski"
wrote:

"James T. Kirby" wrote in message

The University is fairly open to the notion of free speech and exchange of
ideas.
Are you not?

JK

Sure, when it is FREE. I am opposed to using my tax dollars for someone to
exercise their rights. If the university is 100% private funded, I'd not
mention it. Post the information from your own personal private account
that you pay for and I have no complaints. This is a woodworking newsgroup
and I'm opposed to all the political topics being here.

So now you are going to turn him in, eh ? After seeing how many
thousands of messages posted from university accounts since
you got on usenet ?