mark

TWS
http://tomstudwell.com/allprojects.htm

Tom, what the hell is that thing in your mouth? It looks like a regulator
or a snorkel.

g that 'thing' is called a 'Resp-O-Rator'. It may look weird but it
is actually a very good dust filter that works much better than a dust
mask, especially if you have a beard and glasses. Dust doesn't seep
around it and my glasses don't fog up.

The filter cartridges are located behind your head so last longer
since they are further away from the heavy dust. Like I said, looks
weird but sure works well.

That's why I thought it was cool -- I also have the beard problem. I thought
about one of those full face masks with the belt-battery air supply, but
they're pretty steep. How do you keep your nose closed?