Anna Kettle

Default Feeble woman about central heating

Aargh! :-) Overwelmed with information but I asked for that I
suppose. Lots of good advice and the one that I like best is

Also, each radiator will hopefully have a lockshield valve at the
opposite end to the TRV. As a short term measure, you could
partially close thelockshield (it will require a small spanner
or pair of pliers to turn the shaft) to restrict the flow through
the radiator which is currently too hot.

Anna
--
~~ Anna Kettle, Suffolk, England
|""""| ~ Lime plasterwork, plaster conservation