David Hearn

Default Argos Challenge SDS Drill

IMM wrote:
"Grunff" wrote in message
David Hearn wrote:
Before people start saying its a pile of pants (the Argos Challenge
SDS drill for £30) - I got it because I was completely knackered
after doing the best part of sinking a double socket box in a brick
wall.

Your reason for getting it doesn't make it less of a pile of pants
:-)

He bought it to do one job. It did it, was worth it, and anything
also above that is a bonus. Sound logic.

I forgot to say that I was struggling on finishing the first double box and
that I had a second one to do, and another room which would need more
sockets! So, its still got some extra uses to go. Must admit though - the
box I did by hand (or mostly by hand) is much neater than the one I did from
scratch using the SDS Chisel... but then again, it took about 1/5 of the
time!

David