Lobby Dosser

"Jake" wrote:

I'm giving up woodworking and need to sell some books. These have
never even been read, they are brand new. The usual
applies.............if you're not happy, you get your money back. I do
accept paypal if anyone wants to use that for credit cards or check.
My zip is 36106 if you want to check shipping cost. These are just 5
of maybe 50 books I have to sell. If you are looking for anything in
particular, I may have it.

Bookcases Niall Barrett
$13.00 SC

Outstanding Projects from America's Best Craftsmen

Complete Illustrated Guide to

Choosing & Installing Hardware Robert J. Settich
$15.00 SC

Complete Illustrated Guide to

Furniture & Cabinet Construction Andy Rae
$20.00 HC

The Art of Fine Tools Sandor Nagyszalanczy
$18.50 HC w/DC

The Handplane Book Garrett Hack
$13.00 HC w/DC

With 50 books to sell, you might want to look into selling them on
Amazon.com.