Badger

Gerald Ross wrote:

gonzo wrote:

Hi, I recently purchased a Record CL4 & RPLB24-48 lathe stand. I intend
bolting the stand to a concrete floor, should I bolt it straight to the
floor or should I use something as a damper between the floor & the stand
legs?

gonzo.

I bolted mine to two 2 by 4's (front to back) and glued the two by's to
the floor with silicone.
It has worked fine so far. Raised it nearly 2 inches, which is a plus
for me.

Hummm, welded up some 8x6 I beam for the top on 6x4 I beam legs and base
spreaders, made it long enough for a 6 foot bed, should I want to extend
it, but currently the grinders sat there, so heavy it doesn't move....

Niel.