Tony Manella

Thanks Bill. Don't on a hex sign hit your head sign on the way. :-)
Tony Manella
ndd1"at"prolog.net (remove "at")
http://home.ptd.net/~ndd1/
Lehigh Valley Woodturners
http://www.lehighvalleywoodturners.com/

"Bill Grumbine" wrote in message
.. .
Tony, you guys must be taking all the good spots! Why, there ain't no
galleries out here in Kutztown dontcha know. At least, none that I know
of. Next time I am out that way I will stop in and take a look at how
it is set up. I have a friend who lives on Main St. - one of the ladies
in my shop - errr, studio for the the studio tour.

Bill

Tony Manella wrote:
Hi Bill,
Its called 535 Gallery & Gifts on Main Street in downtown Bethlehem.

Its a
big store (4 rooms) with a wide variety of items. My wife knows the

owner,
which is how I got the interview (nepotism never hurts) and she will be
working at the store (which also never hurts). My items will be in the
"Art" room with some original oil paintings from another local artist.

She
wants to keep as much local stuff as possible. She has never been in

the
gallery business before but owns two other businesses. She bought the
building so hopefully she is well funded enough to last through the time

it
takes to get established.
I heard Tom just got into a gallery on the south side.
Tony Manella
ndd1"at"prolog.net (remove "at")
http://home.ptd.net/~ndd1/
Lehigh Valley Woodturners
http://www.lehighvalleywoodturners.com/

"Bill Grumbine" wrote in message
.. .

So Tony, where is your stuff going in? I was in a gallery in Bethlehem

for

a while, and just as I was starting to do really well there, she went

belly

up. I hope you fare better than that!

--
Bill

Bill Grumbine

commercial site www.wonderfulwood.com
personal site www.enter.net/~ultradad
"Tony Manella" ndd1 at prolog.net wrote in message

Max,
That's a good point. The gallery I'm going into is just opening and

the
owner knows nothing of woodturning. She relied on me to set the final
prices, which gave me much anxiety. I conferred with people who I know
frequent galleries to get a better feel for what a gallery price should

be.

I will still be unsettled on my prices of new pieces for years to come.