mac davis

On Mon, 01 Nov 2004 16:15:02 -0600, Lazarus Long
wrote:

What happens if one would take such a piece of furniture and give it
another coat of finish? I have in mind a finish like poly, not oil.
I'm thinking the barrier of the poly resin may keep bugs inside to
die. What do you think?

I think a problem most of us have is thinking of various pests having
systems like ours, and trying things that would kill small humans,
such as the poly to either kill them with fumes or cut of their air
supply..
Saw a pest control commercial the other night that said ants can live
for days under water!!