mac davis

On Mon, 1 Nov 2004 08:59:50 -0500, "Martin Rost" rostmartin @ hot
mail . com wrote:

Arch,
What does that 10, 2 & 4 Texas interloper refer to? I've heard of NeHi and
Moxie, though never had either one.
Thanks
Martin

(Arch) wrote:

Then came the great depression and with it 12 oz. bottles of RrrerC
(Royal Crown).
Later came that 10, 2 & 4 Texas interloper and that sweet 'belly-wash'
with its jingle "Twelve full ounces, that's a lot, twice as much for a
nickel too, Pepsi Cola is the drink for you!" Things got even worse
with NeHi Cola and hit rock bottom when I headed to New England and
learned the bitterness of that Yankee drink, Moxie.

when we were kids, we played "Dr. Pepper"... poker with 2, 4 & 10
wild..