veteran

In article ,
(jj) wrote:

Allow me to list a series of events and then ask a question which I am
sure the very wise people in this group can help me with.

This is a vacant house in Ohio - it has been vacant since September.
It has had daily visits and maintenance since being vacant. I have
had a contractor in doing several small job. AC and Heating have been
run when necessary.

another option is Lease with an Option to buy.
the place will be occupied by people who just may buy it and you as
a landlord can fix any deficiencies as needed.
find out more about your options. OK?
Patriotism is supporting your country all
the time and the government when it deserves it.
-Mark Twain