John A. Weeks III

In article , Santa
wrote:

We wanted to build custom home, I approached a realtor, she says, buy
a old home and dismantle it and construct a new home. This way I can
get it cheaper. The old home costs around $400K, plus the builder cost
for constructing a 4-bed room is around $100K, plus around $30K for
town planning. Does it makes sense?. Thanks in advance.

You need to do the math. In this option, you are spending about
$530,000 for a 4 bedroom house. How much will this house sell for
when it is done? If that number is less than $530K, then it
doesn't make sense. What is the cost of building this 4 bedroom
house somewhere else? What is the cost of buying an existing
4 bedroom house that meets your needs? It is hard to answer
your question without these basic facts. Please go do some
research and post back again.

-john-

John A. Weeks III 952-432-2708
Newave Communications