Mark & Mary Ann Weiss

I like to use copper napthanate in these situations. I keep a stainless pump
canister (the kind used by professional exterminators) filled with the stuff
(sold as buried wood post preservative) and just spray the plywood to kill
bacteria and leave a lasting preservative effect.

Of course, use good ventilation and breathing protection.

--
Take care,

Mark & Mary Ann Weiss

VIDEO PRODUCTION . FILM SCANNING . DVD MASTERING . AUDIO RESTORATION
Hear my Kurzweil Creations at: http://www.dv-clips.com/theater.htm
Business sites at:
www.dv-clips.com
www.mwcomms.com
www.adventuresinanimemusic.com
-

What are people's thoughts on scraping the mildew off, spraying down the
floor with a bleach solution and letting it sit for a few days to

kill/dry?

~ Matt