IMM

Default Argos Challenge SDS Drill

"Grunff" wrote in message
David Hearn wrote:
Before people start saying its a pile of pants (the Argos Challenge SDS
drill for £30) - I got it because I was completely knackered after doing

the
best part of sinking a double socket box in a brick wall.

Your reason for getting it doesn't make it less of a pile of pants :-)

He bought it to do one job. It did it, was worth it, and anything also above
that is a bonus. Sound logic.

All told though, I'm pleased with it - it made a good job of breaking up

the
bricks though it does weight a ton.

This is one of the biggest failings of the £25-£50 SDS machines - they
weigh far too much. I know - I had two before buying my DeWalt.

DeWalt? Please, now that is pants. You can get a superior Makita for less.