xrongor

it is an absolute biological fact. women have a temperature range of about
0.2 degrees where they are comfortable. go above that and they turn on the
ac. go below that and they turn on the heater. what makes it worse is that
not all women have the same baseline temperature, but all only allow for .2
degree swings. get the wrong two women in a room together and blood will be
shed.

randy

Years ago, when I worked in a large office, the women were forever turning
the temp up and down, all day long. The boss finally put a locked box over
the thermostat, set it for 68, and suggested sweaters. We came close to
having an armed uprising, but they got over it.