Joseph Meehan

Santa wrote:
Recently we moved to new home, initially all the water from gutters
used to go outside, my builder adjusted the gutters, since then
whenever there is heavy rain, we can see the basement leaks through
the corner. is there anyway can it be repaired?. Thanks in advance.

I am not at all sure what "all the water from gutters used to go
outside," means or what adjustments may have been made, but it sounds like
the builder messed up something.

All water from the gutters should be directed away from your home and
the ground on all sides of your home should be graded away from your home so
all the water is directed at least 15 feet away from your home on all sides.
If that is not happening, call the builder back and have him fix it.

--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math