TURTLE

"Norminn" wrote in message

clipped

I don't know about you but i would want a MBA running my business.

TURTLE

Rhodes scholars for me. Nothing better. MBA's nowadays are run of the mill;
basic for low to mid level management. Leadership of the most powerful and
wealthy nation on earth should make folks ask for more than a mediocre
politician with a college degree.

This is Turtle.

Your thoughts here a very good but really smart Business people has no interest
in political possionsing theirself. A division manager for Exxon [ there is 27
Divisions in the U.S. ] makes 3 times what Bush makes and don't have to plead to
the public for their job ever 4 years.

I wish that Politics would be able to draw on the Smart people of this country
but it's just too much bull**** to interest them. The worst thing that runs them
off is they have to learn to lie and be straight faced about it. Smart People
just don't like that.

TURTLE