TURTLE

"Erma1ina" wrote in message
Touting Dubya's academic "achievements" someone wrote:

I don't know about you but i would want a MBA running my business.

Contact Dubya after Nov. 2; he may be looking for work.

Here's the recollection of one of Dubya's Hahvahd B-school professors:

http://www.thecrimson.com/article.aspx?ref=503181

Originally published on Friday, July 16, 2004 in the News section of The
Harvard Crimson.

FORMER HBS PROF BLASTS BUSH

By SIMON W. VOZICK-LEVINSON
Crimson Staff Writer

This is Turtle

All you can come up with here is one Japanese professor with a hard on for Bush.
Here is some points for you.

Liberal thinkers don't like republicans.
Liberials don't like youth with **** and Vinigar thinking.
Liberials don't like anybody that has more money and fame than them.
Liberial likes to think Poor people are poor because some rich fellow stole it
from them.
Liberials like yourself like Smart Ass Lawyers and shund Dumb MBA's from
Harvard.
Liberial may not know it but there is a bunch of Dumb MBA's running the country
right now and i don't mean in political office either. Bush is the highest
educated President that has ever helt office except if you call a smart ass
lawyers as business educated person.

Your wish may come true of getting a smart ass lawyer as head of the country but
remember this. The country and it's thinking will be decide or look like a
lawyer would set up a country to be run. You would probley be able to sue
another person for giving you the flue.

TURTLE