TURTLE

"William Brown" wrote in message

TURTLE wrote:
"jeffc" wrote in message
m...

"TURTLE" wrote in message

I did get my Master's and my brother did get his PhD and both of us

earned

our way in, and we got better scores than Bush. I had better scores

than

Bush, but I couldn't get into an Ivy League school. Do you know why

that

is? It's because I wasn't qualified. Let me put that another way.

Bush

was even less qualified than I was to get into Yale, yet he got in.

Would

you care to explain to everyone here how that happened?

This is Turtle.

Yes I sure can. The Bush Family had M.O.N.E.Y. and got his ass in there.

Also

Kerry had M.O.N.E.Y. TOO. Kerry was dating JFK's Niece at the time that he
wanted into Yale. He could not get into Harvard because of grade point

average

and had to accept Yale. If your dating one of the Kennedy family, You can

get

into any school you want, if you have the grade point average that is.

Kerry

often went salling with JFK in Chesa Peak bay working his way into

political

arena.

OK I will buy that! What I can't stand is people using Bush's academic
record as "proof" of his intelligence or profound knowledge.

This is Turtle.

Well what chart would you like to use the collage level a person finished or
maybe how may months a person done in Nam. I've heard they have a good
collage call Nam University and Kerry finished 4 months there.

Kerry -- A -- BS in Polical Science from Yale.
Bush -- A -- Master degree in Business Administration from Harvard.

Which one would you want to take care of your financial business ? A
Political Science , major or a Master's degree-ee in Business , Major.

I don't know about you but i would want a MBA running my business.

TURTLE

I'm surprised no Kerry backer has countered by pointing out that he did go on
to get a law degree. Perhaps thats not something to brag about. An MBA is
pretty mundane these days, unless it is from one of a few very prestigious
schools, and Harvard is certainly in that group.
--

This is Turtle.

Your point seems to have a point here but here is the counter to it.

Bring out Kerry being a Smart Ass Lawyer and Bush just being a Dumb MBA from
Harvard.

Who would you want running your company for you and handling your money for you
a Smart Ass Lawyer or a Dumb MBA from Harvard?

I still say I don't want no Smart Ass lawyer touching my money, but maybe a Dumb
MBA from Harvard.

TURTLE