Art Renkes

On Mon, 1 Nov 2004 13:16:33 -0800, "PrecisionMachinisT"
wrote:

"Art Renkes" wrote in message
.. .
In May of this year I posted a message to this ng with the subject
"Heat Pump Performance Questions" where I listed what seemed to me to
be erratic control circuit performance of a Carrier Heat Pump system
in a cooling mode.

----- large snip here-----

As you can probably imagine -- any helpful suggestions will be greatly
appreciated. For example, could these problems possibly be linked to a
faulty thermostat? Would trying a new t-stat be a good first step?
Sorry this post is so long -- but I thank you for wading through it
and for offering any suggestions.

Considered perhaps you have a two stage thermostat thats incorrectly wired
up to a single stage heat pump system ???

Thanks for your comment. The stat is a Carrier HP type, listed as
appropriate for "1 stage cool, 2 stage heat", which seems correct to
me (we have 1 stage cooling and 1 stage heat pump heating plus
electric auxiliary or emergency heat).

Replace deadspam with yahoo to reply.