Doug Kanter

Great, but a lot of mowers (including mine) won't shred large volumes of
leaves effectively. Bring yours over!

"Minnie Bannister" wrote in message
I mowed our lawn (last time this year?) and simultaneously shredded the
leaves on Saturday while our neigbors were raking theirs, and after I'd
finished I found the gardening column in the local paper with a
recommendation to shred insted of rake or blow.

--
MB

Whether you vote Democrat or Republican on November 2, the country will
still be run from boardrooms in the USA and elsewhere, not by your
elected representatives.

On 11/01/04 04:37 pm Curly Sue put fingers to keyboard and launched the
following message into cyberspace:

Alternatively, just mow the leaves and let them disintegrate in place.