"NSM" wrote in message news:uMQgd.49380$9b.26936@edtnps84...
"Graham" wrote in message

| Hello. Sorry if this post is a little off topic, but I'm desperate!
|
| I've recently purchased a used Nokia "MP 45 H1" portable TV set only to
| discover that it seems to be stuck in some sort of 'Hotel Mode'. I
can't
| access more than 4 of the UHF cannels (unless you switch on with say
holding
| down channel 9 on the remote), and it's seems impossible to tune any of
the
| available channels or to access the video input.
|
| Does anyone know how to get one of these into 'normal tv' mode??
|
| Please reply to group..
|
| Many thanks
|

| Have a look at this
| http://snipurl.com/a6c4
|
| My french is zero but a Google translation seems to suggest you need to
| power up with your finger on the VOL DOWN
| Don't know if its the TV or RC though.

My French is only a little better but perhaps program (-) or volume (-)
while powering on? Also there's some reference to doing something (day???)
before powering off.

Perhaps a question on that list might obtain a translation.

translated, means :
put set into standby, then turn on again whilst holding down either
vol - or channel - button ( from the posting, OP writer wasnt sure if
channel or vol was the one to use, so try one , if that doesn't work
try the other)
Ben