Al

"This is Turtle. If you build it yourself the cost of the
refrigeration unit is going to be near buying a reach in refrigerator
for stores. You can get a second hand two door refrigerator with
condenser unit under or on top of the unit which can be taken out door
and run the tubing and electric to it and work fine. these second hand
refrigerator sell for about $500.00 and the refrigeration work would
run you about 2 to 3 hundred dollars. These refrigerators are all
stainless Steel inside and out. Building one is going to be a pain in
the behind.
TURTLE"

Do you know of a brand, or model? I know what you mean, but I am not
sure where I would buy one and what would be easy to remove the
compressor. The outdoor unit (compressor) will not be in use during
cold weather. The project is for a seasonal cottage. No damage will
be done to the compressor, and fan by just leaving it in the cold
(covered), i would assume.