jo4hn

Wayne K. wrote:
Went to HD this afternoon to get some hooks to hang some plants.
Stopped by tool corral (as usual) and ran into a gent sitting at a clearance
table.
"Good prices, demos" he mentioned as I walked by.
How much for the Dewalt 14.4 cordless impact driver & drill ? I asked.
"$25.00 for both" he replied. "With the battery?" I asked "yep" he said.
Sold. Then I spied a Ryobi handheld power planer, (not that I really need it
or knew what I would use it on, but what the heck, power tools is power
tools) "How much for the Ryobi handheld planer?" "$10.00" was the answer.
Sold. Left HD a happy man for a change.

This is somewhere beyond suckage.
j4