Doug Winterburn

On Mon, 01 Nov 2004 15:25:11 +0000, Doug Kanter wrote:

In other cities, protesters were granted permits, but only if their
gatherings took place blocks away, far from TV cameras. As I recall,
Bush's spokespersons have not mentioned concerns about violence with
regard to this type of segregation. They want to keep the blinders on
their supporters.

What a load - if there are any anti Bush protesters anywhere, the press
and TV cameras will find them and portray them as the main event.

-Doug

--
"It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among
[my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between