Joe Fabeitz

Jens,

Red always gets a little squirrelly whenever he doesn't "get a little" which
is every day because he's such a hairy, smelly, unkempt hill-billy. Most of
the time we have to hang a pork chop around his neck to get the dog to kiss
him. He's also un-educated and doesn't read very well. That's why surveys
make him queasy.

"Red Neckerson" wrote in message

"Jens Arndt" wrote

Hello everyone,

my name is Jens Arndt, and I am writing a Master's Thesis about
drivers of behavior in newsgroups. That's why I need your help. The
alt.home.repair newsgroup is one of the few that fulfill the
predefined requirements. Therefore, I would appreciate it if you could
take 10 - 15 minutes to fill out my survey. You'll find it under the
following link:

SNIP

F*ck you AND your survey!!!!

How's that for behavior?