PJX

On Mon, 01 Nov 2004 02:53:23 GMT, "anonomous"
wrote:

Hi--
I have an apartment (approx 850 sq ft) that needs updating-- nothing major
just cosmetic--new countertop, stove , floor scraping/repairing (tenant had
cats) and a good paint job. Is there a one stop shop that would handle this
type of job or am I better off farming it out to 2 or 3 people? How does
one find qualified people? I don't know of anyone who has used such
services and think I need more than a handyman from a classified. Thanks
Ben

Stores that sell countertops and flooring usually have 'known
quality' installation available for a reasonable price.

Pj