TURTLE

"Al" wrote in message
om...
I want to build a built in refrigerator all in stainless on the inside
and with the compressor situated outside the house.

Building the case, installing shelving and plumbing I would do myself
and then have my AC man do the final hook up on the refrigeration. I'm
looking for leads to compressors, doors, latches, stainless wire
racking, temp controllers, fans etc. If there were anyone that has had
any dealings with building a refrigerator and could post some link it
would be appreciated.

This is Turtle.

If you build it yourself the cost of the refrigeration unit is going to be near
buying a reach in refrigerator for stores. You can get a second hand two door
refrigerator with condenser unit under or on top of the unit which can be taken
out door and run the tubing and electric to it and work fine. these second hand
refrigerator sell for about $500.00 and the refrigeration work would run you
about 2 to 3 hundred dollars. These refrigerators are all stainless Steel inside
and out. Building one is going to be a pain in the behind.

TURTLE