LRod

On Sun, 31 Oct 2004 19:12:54 -0800, charlie b
wrote:

Ace wrote:

Did any one notice that Roy again has his right index finger stitched up and
2 more blue finger nails on his left hand? I like him and enjoy watching
him. I just wonder if in time he's going to lose one of his fingers. Is he a
klutze or what?

The Les Nesman of the woodworking world.

Well, maybe for the ever present bandaid (I've often wondered how many
people noticed that), but in terms of competence, that's extremely
unfair. More News and Les Nesman was a buffoon. Roy Underhill is very
accomplished if in no other venue than the production of his show. But
he has plenty of other bonafides besides his on-air skill. He may look
haphazard and rushed, but some of those things he does aren't all that
easy, yet he whistles through them reasonably competently with out
even getting winded. Remember, he's not trying to come up with a
finished project; he's demonstrating methods and techniques.

- -
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net