Tom Storey

I don't have any practical experience with your problem but I would
strongly suggest that you remove the desk from your house BEFORE the problem
infests the REST of your woodwork. They do tend to migrate.

fwiw, Tom

--
Remove the 'p' from 'shaw' to e-mail me.
"mac davis" wrote in message
On Sun, 31 Oct 2004 11:13:27 +0100, "Anti-Virus"
wrote:

Hi there,

I got a question I do not know the answer for, maybe some of you can help
me.

I have a desk made from Mahogany and now some powder is coming out (worms

or
insects eating it).

Does anybody have an idea how to kill these animals without destroying

the
paint of my desk.

Thanks for the help.

Albert
P.s. The shop no longer excists (auction)

A friend had this problem with worms eating away at an oak book
shelve... he did the plastic drape thing and set off a bug fogger
thing under the plastic... repeated it a few hours later and claimed
to never had a reoccurrence in the 2 years since..
As always, YMMV, especially since I didn't see this, only was told
about it..