Fletis Humplebacker

"GregP"
On Sun, 31 Oct 2004 07:32:27 -0800, "Fletis Humplebacker" ! wrote:

How many spineless cowards like you would have freed Germany or Japan?

... he says, as he sits safely behind his computer screen, 10-12
thousand miles away from the war he is hyping.

That what they thought in the trade towers too.

They could
use a lot of help over there from you: washing dishes, cleaning
latrines, driving a truck, guarding a facility. You think this war
is a Good Thing,

No, a necessary thing. What's your plan?

why aren't you over there helping out ???
The truth is, when push comes to shove you only believe in what
you can send others to die for.

I've done my time but would again if necessary. Unlike yourself
I'd die for my principles, people like you existed before WW2
and said the same things about Reagan.