Greg G.

RonB said:

As we were
waiting inside for our order, this fellow backed his pickup up behind the
roadster and pitched his cup of ice and soda into the open cockpit of the
car, and took off. While cleaning the mess out of the car we wondered why.
The only thing we could come up with was stupid envy.

So, why does a person take time to go to a craft fair and then criticize the
materials used in the crafts? Stupid envy?

In the case of the "gentleman" at the drive in, just plain stupidity.
And begging for an ass-whipping - which he would have promptly
received. Some behaviors are beyond excuse - unbelievable!

Greg G.