Barry N. Turner

I think you may be onto something! Barry

"RonB" wrote in message
An analogy - Years ago a friend of ours built a show-quality roadster. We
stopped one evening at a fast food spot and the usual small group

surrounded
it to compliment and ask questions. One admirer in particular punctuated
his praise with "I wish...." (I wish I had the place to do this, I wish I
had the money, ...had the tools, .........had the time, etc.). As we were
waiting inside for our order, this fellow backed his pickup up behind the
roadster and pitched his cup of ice and soda into the open cockpit of the
car, and took off. While cleaning the mess out of the car we wondered

why.
The only thing we could come up with was stupid envy.

So, why does a person take time to go to a craft fair and then criticize

the
materials used in the crafts? Stupid envy?